The KMØ team presents its innovative projects !
Open Lab 5G at KMØ : KM5G
KM5G is a project that aims to respond to the changes in the industrial sector through the adoption of 5G.
Several entities have come together around the project: e-nov Campus, the association that runs the KMØ innovation center, Trinaps, Bouygues Télécom and IBM, sharing a common vision of the technological disruption of the industrial sector through the opportunities of 5G.
Our mission :
The creation of a 5G laboratory at KMØ will enable remote control : training, maintenance and control of machines, processes or systems. And on the other hand, to meet the future demands of customers by innovating the industrial production system.
- To become a place of exchange and sharing of knowledge on 5G ensuring the interconnection of industrialists and SMEs.
- Support industrial companies in the life cycle of 5G uses.
- Allow manufacturers to retain control of their data with the implementation of a dedicated and secure infrastructure.
A 100% new training program, dedicated to young digital enthusiasts (web development, photo, video or graphic design) who do not necessarily fit into the boxes, but have developed their talents as self-taught.
- Provide a 7-month practical training course in digital professions (creative & technical)
- Promote the professional integration of school dropouts