The organization FI2S Formation Incendie Santé Sécurité delivered yesterday afternoon a training course to KMØ’s tenant companies. Two representatives from each company participated.
Residents ready to fight a potential fire !
The ” Fire Fighting ” training was first of all an opportunity to review the basics :
- the fire triangle,
- fire classes (from A to F),
- the modes of propagation of a fire,
- safety instructions (alarm, evacuation, prevention…).
During this session, participants also learned or re-learned the best practices for putting out a fire :
- Which extinguishing agents are suitable for which classes of fire ?
- How to use fire extinguishers properly ?
FI2S is a training organization based in Ensisheim, and partner of the Alsace Brand.