To apply for the next promotion, you must :
- Be between 18 and 25 years old,
- To have acquired certain skills in a field of the ” digital ” (that you will be able to deepen and consolidate, while building your professional project),
- Be registered with Pôle emploi or a local mission,
- Choose between the Tech program (development, prototyping, electronics, robotics…) or the Crea program (graphic design, web design, photography, video, 3D…).
And for the rest, contact us !
The Digital Line 7
The Ligne Numérique 7 which will take place from November 2021 to June 2022 at KMØ in Mulhouse will be composed of three poles (Soft Skills, Créa and Tech) and aims to bring together 24 trainees.
Work times will be distributed as follows :
- Soft Skills (375h) which are times of common work allowing the development of individual skills, group work, preparation of internship research, project management and independent work.
Outside of these common times, the trainees are divided into two sub-groups :
- The Digital Line #Créa (378h) is dedicated to the development of creativity, mastery of graphic design, web design, photography, video.
In addition to these two specialties, trainees must complete 210 hours of work experience in a company.
The Digital Line training is free, thanks to the support of our funders !
Support the Digital Line via the apprenticeship tax !
By agreeing to pay us a part of your apprenticeship tax, you contribute to the sustainability of our digital training.
You will allow, tomorrow, each young person to find his or her way and each company to find the skills that are essential to our local and regional economy.
You will also participate in the influence of the KMØ innovation center, of which you will become an actor.
You are helping to develop talent that may one day join your teams.
E-Nov Campus thanks you and hopes to count you among its contributors.